"Fly me to the moon and let me play among the stars, let me see what Spring is like on Jupiter and Mars"

Friday 27 August 2010

Folksy Friday

Good Evening and Welcome to this weeks Folksy Friday!

I'll start with 3 of my own items from this week, some really lush beads!
john cenajohn cenajohn cena

And now for my favourites from the A-Teamers this week,
ickleimogen, LeanneWoodsDesigns, Dachcrafts,
EsmeDodsworth, The Needleworks and SweetPyroAngel

john cenajohn cenajohn cena

john cenajohn cenajohn cena


Only a few days left now and we're already nearly at 500!

Hope everyone has a lovely sunny Bank Holiday and spare a thought for us poor souls who have to work!

Chezny x

3 comments:

  1. Lovely beads! Yummy!

    All your choices are fab!!! Can't pick a fave, I would be happy to own them all!

    Natalie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll secong that. Great beads!!
    Such a cute elephant coin purse
    Gemxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI
    Great choice like bed beads etc...
    i like this blog
    john cena cut out

    ReplyDelete