"Fly me to the moon and let me play among the stars, let me see what Spring is like on Jupiter and Mars"

Tuesday 13 July 2010

Need Cheering Up!

Been feeling tired and sorry for myself today so I've been cheering myself up with these lovely items from the July Jesters on Folksy! Still having issues with putting links on here but if you like what you see just click on the Folksy badge on the right and have a nose round!

These birdy coin purses from LeanneWoodsDesigns always put a smile on my face!



I love this flower corsage from MushyMakes, looks yummy!



This birthday card by Topcat's Corner is just lovely, pink is my favourite colour!



Right, I'm off to carry on cheering myself up with a glass of wine and C.S.I!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely choices! Adore Marie's corsage and it looks beautiful beside TopCats beautiful card.

    Natalie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats what I thought, I'm hoping someone remembers it when my birthday comes round!

    ReplyDelete