"Fly me to the moon and let me play among the stars, let me see what Spring is like on Jupiter and Mars"

Sunday 11 July 2010

Random chatter!

Hi there!

This is my first post so I feel I should fit in as much as possible!

I think first I will show off some of my jewellery (rude not to I feel, as it is my blog!) Hopefully if I can get this to work clicking on the photo should take you to my Folksy shop, but I won't hold my breath!





2 of my favourite items and nice and summery I think! Well I'd hate for anyone to think me selfish so its now time to share some of my fellow Folksters work, I'll try and stick with the Summer theme.

Love this bag from Northfield Primitives, check out their mice as well, so cute!




Beautiful necklace from Mirribeads listed in support of Holland in the World Cup, Go Holland! (As I write this they've just had a player sent off so its not looking good!)



Last one, a really lovely bookmark from Pyroangel. Wish I could afford this as I'm sick of using betting slips to keep my page!



Right thats all from me today, off to finish watching the football! (bugger, Spain have just scored!)

Night folks,
Chezny x

5 comments:

  1. Good luck with the blogging x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great first blog! Welcome to Blogland!

    Dottie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I love that red bag, hope you enjoy the blog, it looks good,
    Millie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to blogging. Great Jester picks
    Gemxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cheers guys! Its only just occured to me to check for comments, got a lot to learn methinks!

    Chezny x

    ReplyDelete