"Fly me to the moon and let me play among the stars, let me see what Spring is like on Jupiter and Mars"

Wednesday 14 July 2010

Productive Day!

Well, I think I've found my mojo! Had a really busy day making some new jewellery to catch up with my listing challenge on Folksy. The pink Frootilicious necklace is my personal favourite! Still cant get links to work on here but these lovelies can be found in my Folksy shop PrettyCharming!







Now onto some of my fellow Jesters items for today (or yesterday by the time I finish this!)

I love this mug cosy made by Lemonade and Lamingtons, such a good idea, and they're flying off the shelves so be quick!



These cufflinks from Carols Crafts are really funky!



And I'm really lusting after this make up bag by Moody Cow Designs!



Right, I'm a very tired Bear now so its off to bed for me! Night night!

Chezny x

2 comments:

  1. Lovely choices! Love the mog cosies and am so pleased that this new line is really taking off for Lemmonaide!

    Natalie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for featuring my mug cosy! I've only just seen this - what a lovely surprise! That one literally *did* fly off the shelf, I listed it, did the school run, came back home and it was gone, snapped up by Gemma, who'd threatened to do it the day before if I listed another orange one (now, how could I have refused to make one after that?)!

    ReplyDelete